Developed in compliance with the ETSI standard, Kirisun DMR trunking offers a customized system based on the individual needs of your organization. Modular and flexible, a Kirisun trunking system can tackle high radio traffic, maximizing available capacity across dynamic user groups and challenging single or multi-site stations. Useful in a variety of industries including transport, utilities, ports, firefighting, public security, etc., meeting the requirements of a daily management and emergency response. The Kirisun DS6000 DMR Tier III Trunking system don’t need a dedicated site controller, all equipment’s utilizes an IP-based system architecture, and centralized networking to intelligently manage resource. High availability standby and can be deployed to ensure high reliability. Kirisun’s powerful DMR Applications, such as Kirisun DS6000 Dispatcher, alongside Kirisun DR600 repeaters and Kirisun Center Switch, complete the solution when paired with the Kirisun mobile or portable radios that offer Tier III functionality.
- System Key Features
Dynamic Base Station Assignment
It is to dynamically assign a channel to the base station which really needs resources, enhancing the efficiency of channel utilization.
End-to-end encryption of voice and data Encryption with 40, 128 or 256 bits with the cryptographic systems AES and ARC4 Support of the DMRA procedure for the encryption transmission via the air interface. Radio stun function.
High System Reliability
Kirisun DMR T3 Trunking combines optimal radio coverage with intelligent redundancy design so the availability of the overall system is ensured even if an individual component fails.
– Support multi-level redundant backup of transceivers, channel controller software and switches
– Multi-level fail-soft guaranteeing the utmost communication continuity
– Free of BS controller, active-standby control channel on different transceivers
– Built-in power supply and fans in all transceivers, greatly promoting stability and heat dissipation
Different gateways support the interconnection between DMR trunking and other systems, such as SIP PABX, analog conventional, MPT, DMR conventional, etc.
- System Functions
- Emergency Alarm
. Dynamical Group Number Assignment
- Priority Call
- Registration/ Deregistration
- Individual Cal/ Group Call/ Broadcast Call
- Group Call Late Entry/ Call Merge
- Dynamic resource management
- Network Management System
System Topologizing,User and group management,Configuration management,Status monitor and alarm report.
BS configuration, management and maintenance.
Authority management and performance statics
Logs: Call Logs, Message Logs, Location logs
- Dispatching Console
- Versatile Voice Call&Data Serives
- Various voice calls and textual/status messages between dispatching console and terminal
- User Management
- Registration to dispatching console, real-time update of network connection state of terminals
- Monitoring calls and messages between terminals
- Kill/ Disable/ Enable/ temporary group
- Multiple map modes
- Point/line-based tracking
- Time / radio ID based track query and playback
- Log of group calls, individual calls, messages, kill, disable and data query
- Voice Recording
Recording voice from all terminals identified by caller’s ID.
- DMR Trunking Terminals
The trunking terminals include DP990, DP995, DP770, DP970, DP975 and TM840.
Four-mode DMR trunking terminals support analog conventional mode, DMR conventional mode, MPT trunking mode and DMR trunking mode.
Trunking terminals support software upgrade from conventional to trunking mode.